Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Donnerstag, 23. Februar 2012

One Night At The Call Centre Track inspired by the novel

This is my track I created inspired by the novel One Night At The Call Centre. I used traditional indian sitar instruments, panflutes and even telephone and keyboard sounds to make it more authentic to an indian call centre style. For the rhythm I made the use of bongo and conga drums and tambourines to remind to a typical indian music style. Furthermore I adjusted the length of the track to the novel. At 2:15 minutes, the telephone rings and shortly after that you can hear a high choir, this symbolizes the phone call of god. This track was created in FL Studio 10, you can download and share it. If the player does not work, simply click on the title of the track to get directly led to my Soundcloud page.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen