Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Sonntag, 26. Februar 2012

Book cover

I designed a new book cover for the novel One Night At The Call Center. The main aim of my new cover is to arouse the interest. In the center of the cover I placed a picture of a headset lying on a keyboard to create a connection to the title. Furthermore I made the use of another small keyboard in the bottom right corner and a telephone symbol on the opposite side. Moreover at the bottom I used a speech bubble to make it look as if the author would speak "A story of love and life".

3 Kommentare:

  1. Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I quite like your redesigned book cover since the golden ornaments adorning the book edges and the blue background colour plus the font form a nice contrast.
    Besides that, I like the symbols (e.g. phone symbol and keyboard)that serve as a good connenction to the book content.
    The reason why you chose to put a speech bubble at the lower end of your cover, however, remains a mystery to me. Your explanation for this is in my opinion a bit too far-fetched.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I think that your idea for a new book cover is really interesting since it relates to the title of the book. I also like the golden oriental ornaments, since the book is set in India.
    However, I don't relly think that the small keybord in the bottom right-hand corner and the telephone symbol on the opposite side are necessery. The picture in the centre of the cover already contains these things - it is redundant.

    AntwortenLöschen