Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Sonntag, 5. Februar 2012

Diary entry of Esha

Dear Diary,

This night at 4:30 am someone called at the call centre with a cheerful voice. Me and my colleagues firsty did not know who it was and we thought this might be a joke. But it was not.
At the the other end of the line was god. We were stunned and amazed at the same time, and we did not know how to react and to prove that he is the real god. We decided that we want to talk to him and stated him our problems and lives. He said that we should listen to our inner voice and that all our problems are our own fault and relate to us ourselves.
This phone call opened me a new perspective and I thinkt my colleagues do also have another point of view now and know better how to deal with problems. It was just so amazing to talk to god and even now I am still overwhelmed and can not believe it.


Good Night

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen